Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: any guys here?

Question any guys here?

I see alot of women on here. Just wondered how many guys have this phobia? Btw im a 36 male.

Default Re: any guys here?

All woman here. 33. Birmingham Alabama.

20 year old male... I have it.

I'm a guy, 36 from central Alabama. Mostly recovered just visit from time to time to say hi!

David! I've been wondering where you have been! Glad to see your still here and glad your doing great!

Quote Originally Posted by ann32 View Post
    David! I've been wondering where you have been! Glad to see your still here and glad your doing great!
    Yep! I'm still around but been super-busy lately. Between work sending me overseas constantly; and buying a fix-up property (house and barn) I haven't been online as much as usual. There just aren't enough hours in the day!

Thanks for asking though!

That's great! Your house and barn sound awesome. Knew you were in China, have you gone to more places since then?

Quote Originally Posted by ann32 View Post
    That's great! Your house and barn sound awesome. Knew you were in China, have you gone to more places since then?
    Yes, recently got back from a trip of 2 months in Holland, and a few weeks in Trinidad.

Both very interesting places. I had never been to Europe before. I hope to get to see more of Europe in the future.

Both these jobs were diesel engine repair and troubleshooting jobs on ships and boats. Love being on the water!!!

I've been looking for a property for a long time but everything I found was someway or another unsuatable. This place is only 8 miles from my current home. It is out in the country. The house is small enough to be OK for a single guy but also would be fine for a small family. The barn is super-nice but in bad repair. It's 50 by 60 feet with a concrete floor, roll-up doors, and an apartment inside. I've been playing plumber and carpenter for the past 2 weeks! They let the pipes freeze and break in the barn apartment and I've had to remove paneling to access and fix this.

I'm used to working in engine oil and diesel fuel. Sawdust and water is a different world!

Wow that seems to be a lot of work ahead of you! But you seem handy, I'm sure you can figure it out! I love fixer uppers and barns! When I lived in the nw corner of new jersey, I spent so much time refurbishing my friends huge barn. It's 2 floors and we poured concrete and did so mant cool things. Made a recording studio and a stage and now they have tons and tons of concerts there. Barns are awesome! Good luck with it!

Your trips sound great! Love Holland, been a couple of time. I have a great friend from Trinidad, he says it's gorgeous. Would love to go some time!

17 male here...