Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please read and answer

Most of you know my week has been rough. Just a quick refresher. Tuesday evening I met several friends for drinks. Well, one of my best girlfriends and I were super close. Taking pictures, sitting next to each other, hugging, etc. The next morning I got a text that she was up all night with fever and v*. So I immediately go into panic mode. She was really sick with the sv*. So now, it's Friday and tonight at around 10 pm will be 72 hours. Am I in the clear? We are at about 67 hours since 'exposure'...Like I said in my previous post, she was perfectly fine that night. It all happened about a couple hours after I saw her. None of her kids or husband have caught it. I haven't eaten in days but have been taking my probiotics I bought. I just want to relax, somewhat. Thoughts? Thanks again for all the support this week. I will do my best to always return the support back to you.

Default Re: Please read and answer

you should really be in the clear.......since she got sick after you left it wasn't possible for you to come in contact with any v particles. i know i would be worried myself so i know how you feel. but i'm pretty sure you will be just fine......try and stay relaxed.....anxiety sucks
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

She didn't become Ill till after you were with her, so you should seriously be fine!
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

“We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving. We pride ourselves on getting as little sleep as possible and thrive on self-deprivation. We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins. We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We never want to be as passive-aggressive as our mothers, never want to marry men as uninspired as our fathers. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything.”

Your most definately clear!!