Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Threaded View

Default OT: need advice urrrrrrgent

UGH I feel like such a worthless piece of shit. I'm so pissed at myself. A month ago, I was assigned a research paper for my Health class on any topic I wish to choose. Well, I had been working my ass off in my other classes because they were so much more demanding and I was struggling to keep my grades up, as this class was so easy I could pass with my eyes closed. Anywho, here I am on a Saturday evening; my research paper due on Monday. I am the worst procrastinator I have ever known. This paper has to be five pages with about four credible sources. Luckily, since I can choose my own topic, I will most likely do Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) since I could probably write a book about it ha ha. How the fuck am I going to pull this off? My anxiety is through the roof right now. I fully acknowledge that I have absolutely nobody to blame by myself, I just have no idea how I am going to get this done by Monday morning. I hope it's possible even though I am certain I am going to half ass this paper. My class starts at 9am. I have officially like 36 hours to do this paper. Unfortunately, this is not the first time this has happened. I have been procrastinating since high school. My junior year, I finished a 7 page research paper on Sigmund Freud the day before it was due and I managed to get an 89% on it. Lol not proud of the fact that I waited that long to do it though. RAWR. No doubt I will be pulling an all nighter tonight. At least it's Saturday. Some words of encouragement/motivation would be good right about now. Gotta love college HA! What has you stressed out/pissed off lately? Responses would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by DeadxxInside92; 11-19-2011 at 06:07 PM.