Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default New member, freaking out =[[[

Hey guys, this is my first post. But i heard you guys were amazing. Im a 4 year emetephobe and dont really throw up alot. But this morning i found out my 7 year old sis had the stmach flu. (we think) But ive been trying to stay away from her. And tryin to wash my hands alot. But i have touched my face and i dont think ive put my hands in my mouth. I dont wanna throw up =/ i just wanna go to sleep and wake up feeling fine. Im nervous im gonna fall asleep and wake up and be sick. I DO HAVE A DRUG CALLED PHENERGAN. AND DOCTOR SAYS AS LONG AS IM ON THAT I WONT PUKE. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS =/ i really dont know what to do. I wont leave my bedroom cause she was in the living room all day puking. =[[ I also take prozac btw.

Thanks guys!!
    Dylan

Default Re: New member, freaking out =[[[

Quote Originally Posted by DylanRichards View Post
    Hey guys, this is my first post. But i heard you guys were amazing. Im a 4 year emetephobe and dont really throw up alot. But this morning i found out my 7 year old sis had the stmach flu. (we think) But ive been trying to stay away from her. And tryin to wash my hands alot. But i have touched my face and i dont think ive put my hands in my mouth. I dont wanna throw up =/ i just wanna go to sleep and wake up feeling fine. Im nervous im gonna fall asleep and wake up and be sick. I DO HAVE A DRUG CALLED PHENERGAN. AND DOCTOR SAYS AS LONG AS IM ON THAT I WONT PUKE. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS =/ i really dont know what to do. I wont leave my bedroom cause she was in the living room all day puking. =[[ I also take prozac btw.

Thanks guys!!
    Dylan
    Completely feel ya bro... Stay strong....

sorry you're little one is sick. i take prozac also and have a rx for phenergan. when i do feel the need for the phenergan i only take 1/2 pill. they really knock me out .....like a coma. they take a while to work though.......like and hour and half for me......so give it time.......

hope you get some rest
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i know but does phenergan prevent you from vomiting too? lol it doesnt really make me that tired.

It helps the nausea that ca lead to v*...

oh okay, its just my ER doctor told me as long as a itake that i wont puke. and he said even if im sick....i wont puke if i take that..=/ Hopefully hes right.