Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I need answers please

So I started the probiotics Thursday. Before then, I was maybe having a bm like once a week...I know.

Today, I have felt off all day. Really tired and just worn down. However, my stomach feels like I might have d*. That doesn't scare me, just v* scares me. Is it normal to experience this once you start taking probiotics? Especially if you suffered from either extreme constipation or extreme d* before?

Thank you.

Default Re: I need answers please

I should add that in the past few months I have not had any sort of normality when it came to my bowels. TMI I am sure so I apologize.

When I first started taking probiotics I got a little d*. My body was just regulating itself and cleaning all the crap (literally) out. Don't worry!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I'm just all gassy and feel like the big d is coming. That doesn't worry me but an sv does! Maybe I am just getting regulated. Because I certainly haven't been regular for many, many months.

Probiotics will clean you out of all the bad baceria living in your intestines so if you feel like you need to go...and maybe take some extra. I swear by probiotics for EVERY stomach ailment