Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation questions about site

Kinda need to talk to someone but it wont let me send messages to people.
    I just have alot of questions. and they arent getting answered when i post them to a forum. There not getting views. =[ Can i get someone to talk to and someone that can answer some of my questions?

Default Re: questions about site

What are your questions?

You can send private messages from your homepage, but feel free to ask questions here!

Ughh is it true you can v* from having a bladder infection? My lil sis got one 2 days ago, then yesturday she was v*ing all day. But today was totally fine? So now im alll freaked out that im next in line to get sick =[ Im 19 shes 7. =/ i do have phenergan

I read that v*ing is a sign that the bladder infection may have turned to a kidney infection. It also comes with a fever and lower back or side pain, so you may want to watch out for that with her.
    And just keep up with your hygiene, wash your hands a lot, don't touch your face, etc. I wouldn't worry too much though because little kids are waaaay more susceptible to SV than other people. And if your mom/dad was taking care of her and they are sick, what are the odds that you will be!?

Try to stay rational, it always helps me

Hey, welcome to the site! Feel free to contact me any time you need someone to talk to. I am on here on a nightly basis. I agree with Mowilson; just take proper hygiene precautions. You will be fine!

Dylan - welcome to the site! If you have questions about something you need help with, or if you need support, you can post in the "Help and Support" rather than "General" session. It gets more traffic there. This section is more for just general discussion about emet, rather than helping individuals.

Take care!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.