Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Rough night - vent!

I was on Celexa, but stopped when I was (happily) surprised to find myself pregnant last June. Pregnancy has been great and haven't really needed my meds. I was on Percocet for a short time for a kidney stone during this pregnancy and that made me a little N, but they gave me Zofran also, that helped a lot. Anyway, my doc told me I might be able to go back on my Celexa if I needed it. I am getting into the time of year for my anxiety, the time for SV, and boys in school. I think I am more worried about getting SV while pregnant since I imagine it is even harder to deal with. Tonight I am not feeling well, but think my tummy is OK, just anxiety making it worse. Anyway, tonight I feel bloated and uncomfortable. Haven't been going to the bathroom very regular so that is probably part of my discomfort. Also, some things have triggered my anxiety so it is all worse at this point. I kind of wish the baby would sleep for now and I could relax. My older boys are fine, but I worry so much about them getting SV and it is worse as time goes on into cold and flu season. Anyway, I have a little tummy ache, a lot of baby moving, a chill, bloating from too much popcorn and pop (from a movie theater), and I am exhausted. Made a dinner tonight that I haven't made since last time my oldest boy had a SV so that has me a little nervous too. Just needed to share, thanks all!

Default Re: Rough night - vent!

I'm sorry you are having a rough night =(....I know when the baby moves can make your belly feel weird. Try some warm tea and a nice warm bath to help relax you, maybe watch a funny movie! I hope you have a peaceful evening...I know all too well worrying about my boy in school with a sv* =(