Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Breaking Dawn: The Twilight Saga

Bella v* in this movie on her honeymoon. It's only once and it's less than a minute long, but they pretty much show everything.

Just thought you should know if this makes you nervous.
    ☮ ♥ emma

Silivrin Guest

Default Re: Breaking Dawn: The Twilight Saga

Oh thank you so much for letting us know! I have a real "twihard" and she's going to make me go see it. But is it really that graphic?

I just saw this movie saturday morning and I LOVED it! I knew the V* was going to be there eventually because I read the books. So as soon as you see her eating the chicken on their honeymoon, cover your eyes/ears!
    Everyone needs someone who understands!

I saw it lastnight...turned my head for a quick second bc its like an impulse to do, but then i looked and saw it...and it didnt make me nervous or anything at all...the first time thats happened in a while.

I haven't seen it yet, but I would like to! Is it worth the money to go see in the theatre, or should I wait until it is released on DVD? Haha Unfortunately, I have not been impressed with any of the Twilight movies. I mean, they are alright, but I was kind of disappointed.

I feel this way about the twilight movies. The second and third kinda blend together and I barely remember them bc they didn't impress me too much. But I did like this one a lot. The acting was a lot better in this one.

I hate the twilight movies so ill probably never see it.

many, many thanks for posting this. I forgot that their was a v* scene in the book and I'm seeing the movie tomorrow night..now I know when to look away!

xox

Hm well I guess I will have to go see it then! The trailer did look pretty good. It actually gave me chills the first time I ever saw it haha. I used to be such a twihard as far as the books went.

I like the twilight movies and I've read all of the books, but v*ing scenes in books stick in my mind as much as they do from movies, so when I heard about the movie coming out I knew I wasn't going to go to it... I remembered Bella v*ing in the book. Probably the worst thing about v*ing scenes in movie theatres is that when they come on you can't really cover your eyes or ears enough; the speakers are so loud and the screen is huge... once I went with my brothers to the Ramona and Beezus movie and once I was in there and the girl started acting a little weird, I suddenly remembered reading about her getting sick a long time ago. I was so scared; I curled up into a ball on my seat and covered my eyes and ears but I could still hear it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A group of my friends are back from college and are planning to see it later tonight, but I had made plans with my boyfriend and he does not wanna see it boo! haha

So I just got back from the theatre (convinced my boyfriend to go ) and I actually really liked it! Maybe I'm biased because Taylor Lautner is such a cutie, but it was definitely the best out of all of them thus far. The scene where Bella vomited was pretty graphic, mainly because it sounded so realistic :/ I did turn my head so I did not see, but I made myself listen. It was not so bad...

I really want to see the movie. I hated the first movie, but the second and third were awesome in my mind. I might go see it now since I know that the scene is really short. I just hope no one else in the theater gets sick! haha

Saw it on opening night for my birthday with my two daughters. We've all read all the books, so really loved the movie. The stupidest thing is that there's a whole other scene after the credits roll. The theatre didn't turn on the house lights and we all stumbled down stairs and were at the door when suddenly this other scene came on.

The vomit scene was really quick and there's lots of warning because she runs to the bathroom.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Quote Originally Posted by sage View Post
    Saw it on opening night for my birthday with my two daughters. We've all read all the books, so really loved the movie. The stupidest thing is that there's a whole other scene after the credits roll. The theatre didn't turn on the house lights and we all stumbled down stairs and were at the door when suddenly this other scene came on.

The vomit scene was really quick and there's lots of warning because she runs to the bathroom.
    There was a whole scene after the credits? That is so silly!! Was it a significant scene? I read the books as well, but my mind is a bit fuzzy on Breaking Dawn.

Thank you for the warning! I haven't read the books in quite some time, and had totally forgotten about that particular scene. Now I know when to close my eyes and ears.

Thank you for the warning! I havent read that particular book yet but I'm going to see the movie at the weekend I think. I'll be closing my eyes and ears or going to the loo during that particular bit.

Thanks good to know! I totally spaced she got sick in the book!