Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Quarentine in Novato due to Noro

I just heard on the radio that there is a nursing home that is on quarentine due to 80 people there having noro virus. Here's some more info i found: http://www.marinij.com/marinnews/ci_19386675 just thought i'd give you guys a heads up in case any of you live in marin county.

Default Re: Quarentine in Novato due to Noro

And it begins...god if people would only wash their hands. Use common sense this thanksgiving.

WTF?? I am in Novato right now.

Ugh..

-Kim

Great...my family from Marin is coming to stay with us over the holiday....ugh

Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer2012 View Post
    And it begins...god if people would only wash their hands. Use common sense this thanksgiving.
    agreed, if only people washed their hands all the time as they should.

It's sad that the ignorance of people who are sick are going to work and or people are sick going to visit the elderly...what happened to respect people!!!! Wish people cared the way we do with hygiene...sorry to all who have to suffer

Funny thing is, this faciltity is less than 10 miles from my workplace, and yet I havent known anyone personally that has gotten sick yet. Hopefully it will not spread too badly in this area.

Agreed, if people would just wash their hands there would be a lot less sick people. I put all these drawings of how to properly wash your hands here at work, and I send people home when they are sick. Hopefully it wont be too bad this season.

-Kim

I heard today that another nursing home has the same thing going on. (Same city)

Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer2012 View Post
    Really..hand washing is such a simple act. If only people would understand it's impact, then perhaps we could spare ourselves the waste of time that is the stomach virus.