Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Talking todays V experience.

I was at my hand therepy today which is also a urgent care center on the first floor. On my way out today i saw an older woman in a wheelchair V into a bucket. A man was holding her head and the nurses were rushing to her aid. To be honest i didnt flip out, i just left the building and went on my way. I barely had any thought about getting it as i wasnt close to her. Im sorta proud of myself. I also give that man credit, i could never hold someones head. I dont know what she had but i do know noro is really bad this year. I just hope that poor woman feels better for the holiday.

Just thought id share. Remember, wash your hands people.

Default Re: todays V experience.

Good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by kasey View Post
    Good for you!
    Now if it was my kids id be freaking out. I let my wife deal with it. Im just shocked i handled today soo well.

Wow that is really awesome. I would be in a fit right now if I saw that. Its weird I can handle my kids v but if I see other people especially adults v I will freak out! Great job though!

It's all in the progress!¬ You're doing really well

That's awesome! I know if I was you at that time, I would be having a panic attack and running out of that place. You're one step closer to freedom!