Last night was my sisters engagement party. I wasn't sure if I was going or not because I dislike her fiance and also i have had a virus and did not know if I would feel well enough to go. Well I slept the whole afternoon and felt a bit better so I went and I had a much better time than I thought. There was no trouble and everyone had a good trime but my sisters boyfriend was very very drunk. At the end of the night my Mum and Dad asked us to go back to their house for a drink. I asked my mum if she thought Chris was going to be sick and she said she honestly couldn't tell me. Then she said that she would love for me to come but she didn't think I should risk it but I thought no, I want to go so I am going to be brave. I wish I hadn't bothered. We had been there about 20 minutes when he burped and was sick in his hand then proceeded to let it drip all over his lap and my mum and dads chair. Disgusting! When I see someone sick it turns my stomach but I was actually on the verge of heaving and could not get it out my head. My dad had to bring me home and I had him sitting with me on one side and Mark on the other while I had a hug panic attack and cried and cried and cried. I got to sleep at about 4.45am and was awake again at 6.20 and I dreamed that all Chris' friends were drunk and being sick in my flat. I am so tired but the image keeps popping back into my head and making me feel sick. I know I can't catch it but the memory won't go away and it really makes me feel like I'm going to gag. I can't cope. I really try my best with this damn phobia. I try not to let it stop me from doing things but whats i the point because it gets me nowhere. I am so fed up right now. I am so tired but the image keeps popping back into my head and making me feel sick.