Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Jenneh

Hey guys, I don't know if I missed a post about Jen, but is she gone to the hospital again? Is that why we don't see her anymore?

I'm just concerned and want to know if she's ok, so if anyone keeps in contact with her, please let us know!

Thanks.

No, I don't thinkshe's in the hospital. I talked to her on Friday, I think it was, and she had had an appointment, but was still waiting to hear back from the hospital, I think. She seemed in pretty good spirits, and if I talk to her again, I will be sure to tell her you are concerned!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Thank You![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

You are welcome!

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

i'm sorry.. dont mean to concern anyone [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

i'm just finding it tough to find anything to say to you guys at the moment because i dont want to drag you down to where i am... (complete depression)

but as Mary correctly said, i'm not in hospital. i had an appointment recently which was a silly waste of time as i'm waiting to hear from the Eating disorders unit, and a psychiatric nurse, and the psychiatrist cant move my case ne further along with me hearing form them. so it's just an anxious time of sitting waiting by my mobile all the time!

but every single one of my disorders has come back into the picture this week. hence the depression. the psychiatrist offered to put me back on anti-depressants, which i said i'd think about... which i guess i am doing but i dont think i'm going to agree to it.

and as if dealing with a handful of mental disorders wasnt enough... school work is dragging me down... it's so close to my A levels and stress levels from that is thru the roof. and if THAT wasnt enough, the boss i work for is walking all over me as if i'm just a piece of dirt on her shoe. behind my back, to all the toher workers she's saying how i'm so " unreliable" how she " gives up on me"... she's not even doing it anonymously, shes actually saying "Jen is this..." i'm really not sure what i have done to dserve that! plus, at work on saturday, this little kid v*ed twice [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] but still was determined to stay there and finish his paper... so there i was trying to not breathe in too much, not touching my face, and runing away everytime he came near.... can;t they just go home and stay home if they're ill ffs. =|

gah. i just need to hear from the hospital. give me something to work towards. i didnt mean for this to come out as a complete essay, apologies for that. thankyou for the concern though .... was very sweet of you to be thinking of me.

Jen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry its so rough right now for you, but I guess Hospital are pitiful everywhere.....

Hope things speed up soon, and there's no need to thank us for any concern, when someone is missing, we care, simple as that.

But weather your happy or sad, we'd love to hear from you, it does help to write what your going through too.

Take care,

Sonia xxx