Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I was just thinking of my favorite movies. What are some movies that make you cry almost every time? I bawl like a baby during:

Forrest Gump (during the whole dang thing)

Titanic (I'll never let go)

Big Fish (greatest movie ever!)

About Schmidt (I never thought it was possible to see Jack Nicholson cry!)

Armageddon

Office Space (from laughing so freakin' hard!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh my goodness... are you sure you want to know... lol. Seems like I have a billion, but I'll just list the top ten all time make me bawl my eyes out movies! )

~ Patch Adams ~ Really sweet story (esp. because it's a true story)

~ Terms of Endearment

~ Stepmom

~ Armageddon

~ Phenomenon ~ Much as I hate John Revolta... I cry like a baby when he dies and when they're playing "Have a Little Faith in Me"

~ Walk to Remember ~ When he goes to visit his father for the second time and starts cry in his dads armsand when Mandy Moore's dadbreaks down in the hospital(tears at the heartstrings... sniff!)

~I am Sam ~ One of the sweetest/saddest movies I've ever seen... cried the entire time!

~Steel Magnolias ~ Even though I've seen it a million times and laugh through most of it, I still cry duringJulia Robertsfuneral scene where her mother breaks down

~Philadelphia ~ Beautifully touching movie about a very serious subject

And... drumroll please...

~ The Green Mile ~ The definite ALL TIME make me bawl my eyes out movie... I started crying during the "no sponge" scene (for those who saw it) and continued through the remainder of the movie... esp. when he says "please don't let them put me in the dark! EeeGads do I cry like a baby!Edited by: kentuckygalrk
    My journal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown

My Girl! It was the first time I had ever seen my boyfriend at the time cry.....I thought it was sweet!
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Oh yes! My Girl totally made me cry!

Oh... that was a tear jerker too...Now I have the need to watch some sappy movies and cry my eyes out! Either of you ever seen the movie "The Mighty" there's another one!
    My journal

wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown

I've seen The Mighty! Being a Gillian fan and all hehe. So sad though

The Green Mile...Gosh I ALWAYS cry at that and it always gets into my head and Philadelphia gosh that is too sad. I am Sam = So CUTE!!!!!!!! I love Dakota Fanning!!! lol she's such a good lil actress!

Brokedown Palace - Not many people like this film but I do and it absolutely breaks my heart at the end every single time!

Gia- Wow the first time I saw that, I cried like a baby, it's so sad to watch her self distruct like that and even worse to know it was based on a real person. Way too much for me to handle.

Lost & Delirious - About a lesbian couple and yeah...not good when you are breaking up with someone lol

Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

I have the Green Mile on DVD at home, it's one of my all time favourite films, me and my bf both sit there in tears whenever we watch it.

I watched a film called 'Iris' once at the cinema with my friend. We both cried, but not too much because we were in the cinema - if I had been at home I would have bawled my eyes out at that one. It's a British film and it depicts the life of authorIris Murdoch, and it's so sensitive and sad....

I don't cry much, so if a movie really moves me to tears then it's a particularly sad one...

Come on people, these days all I hear is THE NOTEBOOK. I watched half of it and fell asleep, when I told that to my sister and SIL, they glared at me. All I've heard is what a tear jerker this movie is, haven't got to the end yet to know, but man oh man, nobody shuts about this one!!! LOL

the notebook made me cry, when i realized who the old woman really was, and at the very end. it was hard for me to watch because my grandmother has alzhemiers so it hit close to home. It made me realize how scarey it is to go through a disease like that.

the lion king, when mufasa dies! I can't help it. It gets me everytime.

the titanic scene, on the raft.

thats about it. I'm not much of a crier of movies. but the notebook atkes the cake on this one.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I agree with brokedown palace. soo sad at the end.

Also, Losing Iseah, Big Fish, Life is beautiful
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

I did cry like crazy in these films..

The Lion King: yes I cried like a baby

My Life: This one is a BIG tear jerker.. I bought itand can not watch it, it soo sad..

My Girl: Yes this was time to pass the tissue movie.

Mommy Dearest: This one is hard to watch for me, it brings back alot of memories, that is what makes me cry I think...

Christy

My Girl--When Vada says that Thomas Jay needs his glasses.

Steel Magnolias--When Sally Field breaks down at the grave site.

<font color=Blue>Carly --Check out my site---
    you are on MySpace let me know and I will add you as my friend</font>

I forgot one.

I cried during different parts of Farenheit 9/11. Too many tough scenes.

<font color=Blue>Carly --Check out my site---
    you are on MySpace let me know and I will add you as my friend</font>

Louise - i LOVE Brokedown Palace! it is such a good film - about friendship and love and so so sad. it makes me cry too!

i dont cry much at films tho...i dunno, need to be really emotional to have a good cry during a film!

the only movie taht has every made me cry is the fox and the hound, the part where teh old lady has to leave the fox in the forest.

The only movie that I've ever actually cried while watching is "I am Sam". That movie is so sad, it is also so sweet.
    <font color=MAGENTA>-Rachel</font>

Quote Originally Posted by luckistar2

Steel Magnolias--When Sally Field breaks down at the grave site.

Dear God, that does it to me everytime!

Quote Originally Posted by hippychick

I've seen The Mighty! Being a Gillian fan and all hehe. So sad though

The part where he runs into the laundry place screaming and breaking down ..... I balled my eyes out!

Philadelphia gosh that is too sad.

Oooh Yes, and Living TV have a fascination with showing it over and over!

I am Sam = So CUTE!!!!!!!! I love Dakota Fanning!!! lol she's such a good lil actress!

Dakota rocks! I am Sam and Uptown Girls make me cry!

Brokedown Palace - Not many people like this
    film but I do and it absolutely breaks my heart at the end every single
    time!

I cry everytime too

Gia- Wow the first time I saw that, I cried like
    a baby, it's so sad to watch her self distruct like that and even worse
    to know it was based on a real person. Way too much for me to
    handle.

This film still haunts me

Lost &amp; Delirious - About a lesbian couple and
    yeah...not good when you are breaking up with someone lol

As does this one.

Edited by: mothtoaflame

Stepmom

My Life

Terms of Endearment... this movie really got into my head, I mourned for Deborah Winger's character for days after I saw that.

Fox and the Hound

City of Angels

Life as a House... Superb movie

Schindler's List

The Joy Luck Club
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Oh lets see..

The Color Purple, when Whoopi finally leaves that awful man.

Girl Interupted, when Winona is painting Anglina's finger nails.. That is such a great movie. If you haven't seen it, run out and rent it!!

--Kim

Ahhh.. Farenheit 9/11 was the last one that made me cry. A few days earlier I had to process 12 rolls of film that a general brought back from Iraq.. Not fun at all.

When I was pregnant I cried while watching anything.. commercials, lifetime movies....

The Outsiders That one always makes me cry. And how about The Mask.. The cher one, not the funny guy one.

I also cried at Kill Bill When she gets her little girl back.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Aww, The Outsiders!! We'll do it for Johnny, man! Love that movie.

Yes, the Outsiders does it to me, too!!

Steel Magnolias, too!! Remember the Titans, there are more, but I am stumped, so I don't even know why I started replying to this yet!!![img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

Most things make me cry but here are my top ones:

My girl

Lion King

Ghost

Cast Away (when wilson drifts off to see - how sad am i )

Pearl Harbour (when one of them is dying but is told by his mate he cant die as hes going to be a daddy)

I cry a lot but the most memorable ones for me are

Ghost

My Girl

I am Sam

The Green Mile
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.