Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Freaking out!

Default Freaking out!

I have felt fine all day, ate dinner I was really hungry, had pasta chicken parm, then I was craving pickles and pepperocinis and I'm now feeling lousy, really n*...everyone on this site today has been saying they have v*...I've been having really bad periods lately and am due soon, the n* just started subsiding as I'm sitting out side smoking a cigarette(I know it's bad)...now that I'm thinking period I am calming down, but I have been eating out a lot the past few days,so nervous of sv... Help.

Default Re: Freaking out!

I don't think you would have been able to have dinner or feel hungry if you were sick. PMS and anxiety can definitely make you feel ill. Also, keep in mind that you can't catch a v* bug through the computer. Reading about being sick has nothing to do with you being sick.

Thank you for your reply!! I know I can't catch anything through the computer but it certainly makes me anxious! Haha, I'm feeling a little better, I think it deff has a lot to do with pms!

You are welcome! I know, it makes me anxious too so we just have to keep reminding ourselves that reading about stuff won't make us sick. I'm glad you are feeling better and hope you feel better after your period comes.