Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Question?

Hybrid View

Default Question?

I have a lot of air in my stomach and I keep feeling like I might puke but then the air goes away and it's freaking me out! I don't feel nauseous or sick though. Tsnthe wiredest thing! I know a lot of people get this feeling before they throw up. Help!

Default Re: Question?

i get that way ALOT....it used to really scare me cause i felt if i moved i would v. finally realized that it's just air....or gas. sometimes drinking a really fizzy coke helps release the air...i'm not a burper but coke will make my throat gurgle or hiccup and it relieves the air. also tums or maalox or any anti gas meds will help. moving around also "loosens" it up. i've never v from it so try not to worry.

i get it all times of day/night so i don't know what causes it......but i know i can feel miserable till i get some sort of relief.

hope you're feeling better
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.