Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Arrow Need immediate advice! Scared

For over a week my back has been hurting extremely bad. I thought it might be from carrying my son, but this is kinda of sudden. I did notice at one point I didn't urinate much. But now it's hurting so bad my stomach hurts and I'm panicking bad. I can hardly eat and my throat tightens up when I think of food or when I smoke. I'm feeling like its my time and I would rather have pnemonia again. Any advice? My aunt told me it sounds like kidney stones and I heard those make you v*. I'm really scared.

Default Re: Need immediate advice! Scared

Quote Originally Posted by bakogirl View Post
    For over a week my back has been hurting extremely bad. I thought it might be from carrying my son, but this is kinda of sudden. I did notice at one point I didn't urinate much. But now it's hurting so bad my stomach hurts and I'm panicking bad. I can hardly eat and my throat tightens up when I think of food or when I smoke. I'm feeling like its my time and I would rather have pnemonia again. Any advice? My aunt told me it sounds like kidney stones and I heard those make you v*. I'm really scared.
    They can make you v*, but to my knowledge it seems as if it 'd be because of the sheer physical stress your body is under and it's certainly something you could control with relaxation and antiemetics.

Maybe you have a bladder or kidney infection? Maybe you should see a doctor...when I get a bad bladder infection I get massive lower back pain...hope you feel better!

I ended up taking a muscle relaxer which didn't do anything then a Dramamine. And eventually it just made my head fuzzy enough to not think about it. I called the doctor today but they are closed so hopefully I'll be ok through the weekend. My aunt just scared the heck out of me. She told me it happened to her a couple years back and she thought she was going to die. So I guess I'll have to try and do liquid all weekend and try the doc again on Monday. This just sucks.