Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Panic attack right now

Rely freaking out right now. I have really bad diar* and i keep getting hot and cold. Im really nauceous. I dont kno what to do. If i have d* and get that chills and get real nauceous does that mean im gonna puke? Or what? I took a phenegran like 45 minutes ago too...that should keep me puking no.matter what right?

Default Re: Panic attack right now

Don't panic. Focus on your breathing. Try to breathe as shallowly as you can, and no sneezing. A single sneeze could set you off retching. The phenergan will keep you FROM puking, not keep you puking. A popsicle might also help if you get gaggy. Be calm and no sudden breathing movements and you can ride this one out.

Doug
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I agree with Doug ^
    No sudden movements, and plenty of distractions will pull you through !

I agree with Doug ^
    No sudden movements, and with plenty of distractions will pull you through !

I threw up last night =[ at 5 30 and then again at 8. But now its 1 30 here and i havent V* since 8. Does that mean its done? I also dont have diarreah anymore either. I havent ate anything since 7 yesturday. I dont wanna eat anything. I just sip water. But i am still nauseated. I wanna take my prozac or phenergan. But i have an empty stomach. =[ Any thoughts?

I'm so sorry you ended up getting sick! Seems like you handled it well though. The last time I had noro I didn't eat except for water or gatorade for a bit, and then my parents gave me some chicken broth and ginger tea. Very mild, ginger actually settles the stomach. I was okay with that, so I tried some rice. If you think you want to eat, try something similar to that. I lived on the broth for about two days after I stopped vomiting, and then I was back to my regular diet. I don't think you will vomit again, but still, treat your stomach very well for the next day or so to ensure that you don't.

I don't know what to do about your prozac. Are there any warnings about taking it on an empty stomach? If in doubt, I would say don't do it.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

What do you think it was? If i only had 2 sessions. It gets really bad when i gets dark cause im scared i will get sick in the middle of the night. But, i havent since 8. and its 2 30 here now? I dont get it. I dont have a fever, and dont really feel or look sick..was it food poisoning...or just....uggh idk. How do i know when im done? =[=[=[

gatorades good tho when im nauseous?

Yeah, it has a lot of electrolytes and it rehydrates you. Sip it like you sip water. I mean it could have been food poisoning or it could have been a 24 hr bug, but there isn't really a way to tell unless you had a stool sample taken. Either way, the recovery is the same. I would think that eight hours later you would be done v*ing, but you should still treat your stomach carefully as it's recovering I really hope you feel better soon!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Thank you so much for all your help. Its been 9 hours now and i havent thrown up! I just hope it doesnt come back tonight! =/

it shouldnt come back like that, did you take any pills on an empty stomach before you fell ill?

Not that i know of. I started having nausea and diarreah last night around 11 30 then i took a phenergan then. Which would be 5 1/2 hours since i ate anything. So i kinda had an empty stomach then. But then i woke up at 5 and V* =[

Did you have a fever and feel I'll besides the n*

No i didnt.

are you feeling any better today?