Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Freaking out! What do i do? (Please Read)

I am having a really bad panic attack. All day i have been nauseated all day. And about 2 hours ago i started having Diar* if you know what that means. I took a phenegran. And like 10 min ago, i went to the toilet and gagged and dry heeved.
    I feel like im gonna puke again. What do i do.

Default Re: Freaking out! What do i do? (Please Read)

Anxiety will certainly cause diarrhea. My anxiety has caused me to have painful bouts of dry heaving at times, and I feel for you as it is not at all pleasant. Anxiety may be the culprit here, but unfortunately, I cannot be sure. Have you been eating/drinking and getting an adequate amount of sleep each night? All these are very important factors of your health. Try to control your breathing if you feel you are about to heave again. When you feel you are 'stable', try nibbling on a piece of dry toast. I eat toast sprinkled with cinnamon sugar; I find it to be helpful when my stomach is upset. I hope you feel better!

I dont think that its me bein nervous my diarreah came out of no where. And no my nausea wont go away. I took a phenergan at like 11:30? and havent ate since like 6:45-7 PM last night. So i have a empty stomach except for a water, a sip of beer and some gatorade. =[ But i have to pace to make me feel better, and when i try to sleep or sit down it just gets bad again. My stomach is getting a realy sharp pain now too. =[[ I dont wanna eat anything cause i dont wanna V* Im barely drinkin water cause i dont wanna V* anything. I dry heeved like 20 min ago tho..

I think not eating for a prolonged period of time is the cause for your gastrointestinal distress. Try eating something easy on the stomach; dry toast, dry cereal (plain cheerios), or sip some tea. I dry heave sometimes due to anxiety. I hope you feel better!

I think not eating for a prolonged period of time is the cause for your gastrointestinal distress. Try eating something easy on the stomach; dry toast, dry cereal (plain cheerios), or sip some tea. I dry heave sometimes due to anxiety. I hope you feel better!

How are you feeling now? Not eating will definality cause distress to your stomach...I get nauseated if I don't eat for a long time...then I go into panic and it's a vicious cycle...hope you feel better!

Wow, sorry that posted multiple times. My internet was screwing up.

Well, I threw up last night =[ at 5 30 and then again at 8. But now its 1 30 here and i havent V* since 8. Does that mean its done? I also dont have diarreah anymore either. I havent ate anything since 7 yesturday. I dont wanna eat anything. I just sip water. But i am still nauseated. I wanna take my prozac or phenergan. But i have an empty stomach. =[ Any thoughts?

i think it's a virus that's going around, ive had bad nausea for 2 days now. just keep drinking water and sports drinks.

i also see were neighbors... don't forget food poisoning sometimes is common after a thanksgiving meal, it's hard to say either way.