Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Arrow Need advice badly

I threw up last night =[ at 5 30 and then again at 8. But now its 3 here and i havent V* since 8. Does that mean its done? I also dont have diarreah anymore either. I havent ate anything since 7 yesturday. I dont wanna eat anything. I just sip water. But i am still nauseated. I wanna take my prozac or phenergan. But i have an empty stomach. =[ Any thoughts?

Default Re: Need advice badly

The phenergan will be fine with no food I'd think, but I don't know if you have taken prozac before on an empty stomach...I'd take the phenergen first, wait a while, eat some crackers, then maybe take th prozac...but that's just me.

But do you think im done throwing up? I havent in 8 hours?? It says on prozac and phenegran bottles to take with snack, but i wont eat anything till i know im done V*

Quote Originally Posted by DylanRichards View Post
    But do you think im done throwing up? I havent in 8 hours?? It says on prozac and phenegran bottles to take with snack, but i wont eat anything till i know im done V*
    you're definitely fine now.

What makes you V* only like 2 times? I tried eating saltine crackers but i only could eat two. And i took a couple sips of water and sierra mist.

anytime I've been sick in my 40 years on this earth, it's only been once or twice, and they were viruses. Some people don't get sick with a virus and some do. Have you been on the Prozac for a long time? I would definitely just eat bland foods for a couple of days until you are 100 percent feeling better. I had a virus in January, and I retched one time, had d* for a day or so but was feeling off a bit for about a week.

So your saying i should be fine? Ive been on prozac for like 2 years and im always incosistant on it. I need to stop. But i just took one about a half hour ago. Ive been sipping on sierra mist and water all day. But i havent V*ed since 8 this morning. I just dont wanna do it again tonight=[ I also have a question about drug interactions

When you say inconsistent, do you mean you don't take it every day? That can cause the symptoms you experienced as well. You are supposed to take it consistently. If you think it helps you, you don't need to stop it, I hope you didn't think that's what I was saying It's a good drug for a lot of people. I would pay attention to how you're feeling. If you aren't hungry, don't eat, but if you are, introduce small things like toast and bananas a little at a time. I think I waited about 24 hours and then had a handful of dried Cherios, but then I did a dumb thing and drank some coffee because I thought I wanted it and had d* pretty bad the next day. My nausea went away almost the second I retched, but I was just nervous for the next 24 hours. You're not alone. I hope you feel better.
    I have a question for you. When you got sick, was it scary? Did you feel like the anticipation was worse than it actually happening? Anytime I've thrown up, it was like the anticipation was WAY worse than the actual event. You'd think it would cure us, but for some reason it doesn't!

You do have a good point. The anticipation isnt near as worse as when it actually happens. I just dont like going to bed and not knowing if i will wake up V* But it gets worse at nights. So im struggling right now. And it really sucks cause in the middle of the night i have no one to talk to. My mom gets mad. Cause i usually never do V* But this morning i actually did. I havent V* since 8 this morning. But i feel like it might come back or somthing. I want to take a phenergan but i have an empty stomach, and it only fors for 4 hours. =[

And when i say incosistant, it means ill take it for awhile then ill stop, for a week or 2 then ill start worrying about it again, so i start taking it again, then i stop again...it sucks =/ cause now im miserable =[

ooooooh so sorry you got sick!!! that sounds horrible! D:
    i think you should be done getting sick by now!!! sorry your mom isn't supportive of you for your emet... if you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to message me. you're not alone!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanRichards View Post
    And when i say incosistant, it means ill take it for awhile then ill stop, for a week or 2 then ill start worrying about it again, so i start taking it again, then i stop again...it sucks =/ cause now im miserable =[
    This definitely is a big no no!! Sporadically stopping your medication like that will wreak havoc on your system and your body will experience withdrawal symptoms. Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea being quite common ones because serotonin levels are also affected in your digestive tract. Just try and stay as consistent with the Prozac as possible. Once you remain consistent for a prolonged period of time, it will become habitual and you most likely will not even think twice about it. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadxxInside92 View Post
    This definitely is a big no no!! Sporadically stopping your medication like that will wreak havoc on your system and your body will experience withdrawal symptoms. Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea being quite common ones because serotonin levels are also affected in your digestive tract. Just try and stay as consistent with the Prozac as possible. Once you remain consistent for a prolonged period of time, it will become habitual and you most likely will not even think twice about it. Good luck!
    oh, yeah, i didn't even notice this! if you go on and off of your medication it's really bad, like deadxxinside92 said.i went off of mine for one day and spent the next 3 days in a never ending panic attack. my doctor says if you go off of your meds, it makes everything 10 times worse!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.