Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Can days of this cause d*?

Well I'm still on vacation, felt nauseous most of the way in the car, felt better when I convinced myself it was all in my head. And on the journey here I have been feeling nauseous worrying about being away from home and especially feeling nauseous in the Dsney parks. Yesterday I did qute well after a while in the parks, slept great last night, but this morning woke up with cramps and just went to the bathroom and had d*. Do you think this is all due to the worry I have been having? I didn't eat a HUGE amount yesterday, and my stools haven't been right the entire time, but today is the first daycI had diareahh and my stomach won't stop making weird noises. Help please! In the past when I've had nerves I get cramps but never diareahh. I only feel a little nauseous this morning (normal for me the past few days) and I burp a fair amount. Thanks for your quick response.....I have to go to another Disney park today and dont want to be sick The past few days I have been worried I picked somethng up, but in all honesty I have been to Florida soo many times and been fine, and I am incredibly clean with my hands, so I'm sure there is nothing wrong with me, but of course the "what if" runs through your head . Have yo ever had diareahh from being anxious or worried from emetophobia? Thanks!

Default Re: Can days of this cause d*?

Don't think I'm hot, quite dizzy right now, trying to breath calm...it's my birthday tomorrow just want to cry!

Starting to get pins and needles on the palms of my hands, roof of my mouth. Lying on the bed shaking a little, considering whether to go out to a park today. Going to be out late tonight fr Christmas lights, bazaar dizziness, please give me some adivice. I'm nit really nauseous right now, just burping, cramps are gone. Reassurance please.... need to know I'm not alone right now..

Try and relax!! Your symptoms sound all anxiety related to me and anticipating the worst case scenario to happen while you are on vacation. If you do feel truly too sick to go to the amusement park then you should rest up for today and rejuvenate. Eating very little/not an adequate amount can also cause change in bowels. Have something that is easy on the stomach today, just in case there is too much acid in your stomach. The burping could be due to acid reflux or anxiety, or anxiety induced acid reflux, lol. Anyways, I hope you feel better Maybe take a hot shower to calm your nerves. You will be fine!

Thanks for your response! It's been 12 hours now and that was the only bout I had! I went out all day to a park! I didn't really feel nauseous at the time, and when I was out I had a few cramp pains, but when I tried to go to the bathroom nothing happened! I had bad lower back pain (like period cramps) but I also had a feeling of pressure on my lower stomach, weird! I have always been irregular with my periods...last I had one was 5 weeks ago Wednesday, so I was due any time, maybe that, my emetophobia, vacation anxiety, not eating as much as I normally do, etc. All made it happen. Hopefully it won't happen again! My stomach is still making odd noises, but I'm doing my best to push the thoughts to the back of my mind and not let it affect me. I got a huge surge of energy earlier and felt great, still feel okay, a little acid though. Thanks again

Jealous your at Disney. We live about 45 miles and go every weekend! We love it!!!!!. I'm glad your feeling better! Enjoy your time

Congratulations on pushing yourself to go out to the amusement parks and enjoy yourself! I know it may not seem like it, but it takes a ton of willpower to will yourself to do something when you are feeling ill, so kudos to you!! I do think it was all anxiety related. Could your period be irregular due to the fact that you seem to be overly stressed/anxious? That can definitely delay your period. Have a good rest of your vacation!! I too am jealous you are in Disney!! I am stuck in Cleveland, lol. Need I say more? :P

Quote Originally Posted by DeadxxInside92 View Post
    Congratulations on pushing yourself to go out to the amusement parks and enjoy yourself! I know it may not seem like it, but it takes a ton of willpower to will yourself to do something when you are feeling ill, so kudos to you!! I do think it was all anxiety related. Could your period be irregular due to the fact that you seem to be overly stressed/anxious? That can definitely delay your period. Have a good rest of your vacation!! I too am jealous you are in Disney!! I am stuck in Cleveland, lol. Need I say more? :P
    Love Cleveland! I know the weather stinks, but I think there is a lot to do there. My dad lives in Cleveland heights!

Quote Originally Posted by ann32 View Post
    Love Cleveland! I know the weather stinks, but I think there is a lot to do there. My dad lives in Cleveland heights!
    Cleveland itself has come such a long way, and I do love it! It truly has so much to offer. However, I am not a fan of the dreary weather It's so cold and windy. Brrrr. We also have been having quite a few armed robberies reported literally right outside of Cleveland State University which is where my boyfriend and I go. It's really scary.

Stress could definitely cause those symptoms ...

I am from Cleveland and went to CSU, but I graduated several years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by runner1998 View Post
    Stress could definitely cause those symptoms ...

I am from Cleveland and went to CSU, but I graduated several years ago.
    Awesome! I love CSU it's such a nice school.

It IS a nice school. I actually went to law school (Cleveland-Marshall) there. But my dad, brother, and uncle are undergrad alums.

I'm in Cleveland too And good job going to the park when you felt sick...I couldn't have done that!

Wow lots of people in Cleveland!

Haha yes indeed!