Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: uhoh

Default uhoh

I am such an idiot! I know that my stomach was feeling funny earlier and still i ate a grilled cheese sandwich and then it felt weird again so i took a bath and ate 2 pieces of a kitkat bar thinking i needed some sugar. Now my stomach is grumbling and feeling weak. I took some japanese stomach medicine but i am thinking that maybe i need to go ahead and take a zofran just in case. I hate feeling like this. My hubby i sleeping and waking him up is a definite no no. I am going to panic alone. what if i start having D and then V. Should I take the no V coctail? I have some homeopatic remedies too. I dontknow why i dont listen to my bodys clues! I am afraid to go to sleep now cause i am afriad of waking up with the need to V. Gonna be a long night for me.

Default Re: uhoh

Just cause your belly is making weird sounds doesn't mean you are sick...it's the acid in your stomach. Do you have any probiotics? Try some of those...I always turn to natural homeopathic things long before everything else! Feel better!

Default Re: uhoh

Your stomach is always on the go, it's like a little factory in there 24/7. churning away, dealing with food or crying out for some. You wouldn't have eaten if you were sick. It's panic due to the feeling off. The best thing to do is go to sleep even though it's the one thing you don't want to do.