Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default saw pools of v today

I was walking along a busy road on my way to an appointment this morning, & I don`t want to upset anyone by being too graphic, but I passed 4 pools of the dreaded stuff on the pavement. It was a horrible bright yellow colour, gross! Im hoping that it was left by some drunk last night, & not by anyone with norovirus, because that would mean that the season is underway already.

Default Re: saw pools of v today

The noro season is underway.

Ewww never pleasant to see...where do u live??

This may be graphic for some. Highlight below to read.

You mentioned pools, I'm assuming it was mostly liquid? To me that sounds like a drunk more than noro, because noro would just be small amounts of bile or have food in as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

asianeko, you made magic text! Cool!

It's just basic coding! If you ever want to do it, simply use the following.

[color=white] Place any text you want white here [/color]

It'll show up as this! (Below)
    Place any text you want white here

You may find these links helpful!

wow thats cool c:
    haha i'm stupid you said not to read it if it could freak us out and i get freaked out so easy and i read it anyway :P
    hehe i scared myself and OMG I CANT SEE WHAT I'M TYPING!

I live in Leyton, East London, & the noro is always particularly bad in this area in winter, I don`t know why this is, but Whipps Cross, the local hospital, always has loads of wards closed every winter.

This is really cool!

Yuck, I hate that, it always makes me start wondering the hows and whys!

Noro season has been underway for the last couple of months and a lot of hospitals get wards closed in winter. It was more than likely alcohol related if there was a lot of it, try not to read too much into it.

Quote Originally Posted by hairyfairy View Post
    I was walking along a busy road on my way to an appointment this morning, & I don`t want to upset anyone by being too graphic, but I passed 4 pools of the dreaded stuff on the pavement. It was a horrible bright yellow colour, gross! Im hoping that it was left by some drunk last night, & not by anyone with norovirus, because that would mean that the season is underway already.
    Deck the halls with lots of holly, fa la la la la, la la la laaaa
    'Tis the season to see vomit, fa la la la la, la la la laaa.....

Sorry I couldn't resist!

Hairy fairy my nan was born and bred in leyton, a true east ender! I have a theory that wherever there is a large hospital the city or town it is in suffers with norovirus, it spreads round the community from staff or visitors at the hospital. My aunt lives in sutton, surrey and its bad there every year, she blames st helier hospital as it has noro on wards all year round and is 1 of the worst in britain.