Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Petrified - think my mum's got it.

My mum went to the loo first about half an hour or so ago. I heard her go in the downstairs loo (really unusual because she always uses the one upstairs in her en suite) and I heard her having a bit of an 'upset stomach.' She then flushed the loo THREE TIMES.

Now about 15 minutes ago, she went in to her toilet in her en suite. I didn't hear her have any d* (I normally would to be honest) but she must have flushed the toilet about five times. Then I think I heard her using the plunger thing that you use when the toilets blocked.

My mum had moaned she had a headache earlier (she suffers them a lot) so I wondered if it was just she had a migraine or something? :/

Default Re: Petrified - think my mum's got it.

Okay so just went to see my mum - she said she did have an upset stomach and keeps going to the loo. She says that's often the start of her getting a cold?! She says that she doesn't normally get the sneezes, she gets an upset stomach.

I'm not sure if she's just saying it because she knows I'm scared. She says she doesn't feel sick but she might just be trying to make me feel better. I do have a bad cold myself though? Urgh please help! My mum made me some beans on toast tonight!

She's not gone to bed or anything, and is sitting downstairs on the sofa watching Eastenders as usual. She's intending on having a bath afterwards so I guess that's a relatively good sign?

Seriously starting to worry - she's had more d two hours later. She's finally popped some anti d medication and gone to bed. I kind of think it would be more 'full on' if it were a bug but I'm not sure? Doesn't help I have a stinking cold and am having more than frequent bm*s!

Some people never V with a sv.