Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Boyfriend had stomach virus

Hi everyone. So my boyfriend's bestfriend's girlfriend had the stomach virus and gave it to her boyfriend who then gave it to my boyfriend. He was v* on Friday but I will not see him until this coming Friday. Will I be okay by then to be around him and kiss him? P.S I have exams next week so I really can't get sick! Thanks!

Default Re: Boyfriend had stomach virus

You would be fine kissing, as long as he doesn't pick up viral particles from and put his hands in his mouth or something.

The virus can stay in the intestines for up to 2 weeks, but it's very rare. So just be very careful washing your hands, and don't eat anything that he prepared!

Yeah I'd say it would be OK...me personally, I wouldn't take any chances until 2 weeks after he stopped v*. But I'm an extremist. Others here know far more than I do!

I only know all the weird little facts because once I found out it was harder to catch than I originally thought, I was veeery interested. I did my research haha

Thanks so much!