Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default My body is freakin' :(

I've had a rotten cold the past few days, and it's even given me d*. I've now had on and off stomach aches, body aches, head aches and n* off and on all day. I'm hoping I've not caught anything else in the meantime.

I'm also worried because someone was off of work today v*. I work in a large office and I hate that people say you're more likely to get something working in such a place.

I'm sorry I'm moaning again guys I just feel terrible if I'm honest and I want to snap out of it.

Default Re: My body is freakin' :(

colds can cause all of those symptoms.....doesn't mean you will v. i know when i get a cold i kind of start panicking cause i think it's going to turn into something else......but that's not the way a sv works....doesn't start with a cold.

as long as you've been vigilant about keeping your hands away from your face you should be able to to avoid that pesky sv going around your office.

hope you're feeling better by now
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I too am suffering with a cold, Ive got all the usual symptoms:- sore throat, headache, congestion and I also feel really n*. Now its that last symptom thats really bothering me. Ive had plenty of colds in my life but dont remember feeling this n* before with a simple common cold. Mine started friday so thats 4 days and every day another bloody symptom appears. Dreading what the morning will bring. Hope you're feeling better soon

Thanks guys for replying. I'm feeling slightly better this morning, still have the cold but I'm finding hot drinks in particular are helping with the n*.

I'm freaking because two other people are now ill. God this is spreading badly. help!

Moved to Help and Support. Hopefully you'll get more replies here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!