Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have been getting bad headaches for the past 2 nights in a row. It felt as if someone was taking a 2 by 4 and slamming me on my head. I had nausea and was burbing a lot. YET, I DID NOT PANIC. Instead of panicking, I prayed. I prayed until the Gravol started to take effect. I had 2 icepacks on my head, and laid as still as I could, with all lights off, and no noise. I felt that I could control my panic. I had a choice. Panic and make things a thousand times worse, or 'ride with it and the pain'. Well, if that nausea was a wild horse, than I tammed that wild horse to eat out of the palm of my hand.

I am proud of myself. I am also confident that everyone of youCAN and WILL grasp this, and become it's master, instead of the fear ruling you.

You are all kings and queens, rulers of your kingdoms. Don't you think it's time you all claimed your thrones?
    <font color=RED><font size=\"4\"> FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL----fear</font>

That is really great. I wish I could do that right now, I am feeling sick to my stomach right now, and I am trying not to panic. I just keep taking slow deep breaths. Good for you on over coming your nausea, that is really wonderful.
    That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

way to go sparky!! do you have migraine headaches?

Sounds like a migraine... good job controlling the nausea and kicking the panic in the arse!!!!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11