Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Need help feeling ill

On Thursday night i felt very ill, had diarrhoea for a few hours + stomach cramps
    and shivers. Wasn't too bad on Saturday or Sunday but now it's flaring up again.
    Been to the toilet a few times already and getting horrible rotten egg tasting burps and nausea/shivers again. Feeling horrible, has anyone had this or something like it, i have no idea if it's nerves or actually illness. really hate feeling this way and to make matters worse, my emet is kicking in again.

Default Re: Need help feeling ill

Aw poor you. I have no idea what may be causing this but it could possibly be some kind of mild virus. The worse has passed now but your body is still feeling a bit fragile and thats why some of the symptoms have returned. Sorry I cant be of much help. By the way many many years ago I too suffered with sulpher burps - exactly how you described them like rotten eggs! When I mentioned them to my drs which I did on several occasions they just looked at me like Id gone mad! I never got to the bottom of it but after a couple of years when the underlying illness I was suffering from was finally treated they went.

i think you'll be fine. if you've felt sick since thursday and haven't v*d yet you definately won't.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hm do you have IBS or acid reflux? Or are you lactose intolerant? If you have consumed any dairy products the past few days, that could be your answer. People who are intolerant to handling dairy products experience nausea, diarrhea as well as sulfur smelling gas. Just something to think about!