Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default OT: Experiences with taking Yaz?

Anyone taking Yaz? I was on Yasmin for about 9 months and didn't have any side effects but my doctor wants me to try Yaz as it's a lower dosage of estrogen. Of course I'm worried about the whole n*/v* thing :-/ also, any weight gain/breast size changes?

Default Re: OT: Experiences with taking Yaz?

I'm on yaz I love it!! Nothing changed except breast size! I had no cramping no mood swings no d, n or v!! I actually felt better switching, I also was on yasmine!!

does it make your breasts bigger or smaller?? haha just curious

My friend took Yaz, she was perfectly healthy, but that pill caused her to have multiple seizures. However, I know many other people who take it, and are just fine. She was probably just a rare case.

If you were find on Yasmin you will be fine on Yaz. It is a lower dose, so fewer side effects would be expected. I haven't taken Yaz but Yasmin made me break out and I am not break out prone at all.
    Disclaimer: Any nutritional or health related advice I give is well intentioned and intended for general educational purposes only that may or may not apply to your personal health situation. It does NOT in any way, shape or form constitute as medical or dietetic advice. I am not your nutritionist and you are not my patient. Please discuss anything you may learn from any of my health related posts with your doctor and nutritionist prior to making any related changes.

Love me or hate me I am who I am. It isn't going to change. Don't confuse a succinct response or commitment to accuracy as being cavalier or patronizing.