Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default having a wobble!

After having a few good days, I'm having a bit of a wobble tonight. My daughter has had a headache on and off all day and this evening she is feeling a bit off. Not feeling s* and she would say if she was as she is emet too. The logical side of me knows she is probably getting a cold as there a lot of them around us at the moment but the emet side of me, which seems to be worse late at night, is panicking. I have learned to know the difference between when I have a nervous tummy and when I feel genuinly ill so so worried from that point of view, just feeling a bit panicky.

Default Re: having a wobble!

Try to remember how good you've been doing the last few days, try to keep that going. Your logical mind knows that she's probably fine, it's just a matter of getting your meet side to listen. Distractions help a lot for me. If my mind is occupied elsewhere, meet can't push it's way in. Can you read or play a game online or something. Are you crafty? I'm at my second least anxious when I'm crafting.
    Come visit my history blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: having a wobble!

thanks, Kaydee, I went to bed and read a book until I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer! All is fine this morning, she has a headache and sore throat but has gone off to school and I'm feeling much more sensible about it! This thing is always so much worse at night!