My name is Ryan, I'm a 16 year old High School Junior in Kansas. I just wanted to say thanks so much to everyone on this website for helping me! I've only been sick once in the past 10 years, and it was on December 11th of last year when I got a sv. Done in 12 hours, I was fine after that. Or so I thought. Unfortunately, this triggered my gallbladder to fail, and I spent the next 6 months of my life battling Gallbladder Disease. I finally had surgery to repair it on June 3rd, 2011. I had nausea every night for months, and me being a phobic made things so much worse. Gallbladder Attack pain is the worst pain I've ever felt in my life, I've talked to women who've told me it's worse than labor- and I would have rather taken the attack instead of v*ing. There's a lot more information on my Facebook Cause Page, you can look at it here, I'd really appreciate it: facebook.com/ryanlandrethcause

Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm glad I'm not alone being the only one who panics whenever I hear the words sv, v, or anything like that at all! Thanks to everybody for the support, it's really comforting to know that all these people have gone so long without v*ing, I just hope I can follow similar footsteps! Thank you all so much!