Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Please help!!! Asap!!

My boyfriend had the sv last week- we think. Were not sure if he actually did because he has diabetes and it makes him v* a lot.
    So I came home from college tonight and saw him kissed him hello - just a pop kiss- then went into his room for a little. He v* there last week and finished cleaning yesterday. He was telling me he was feeling bloated and was farting and pooping a lot. About 15 min later he v*. Does this mean he has the sv?? Can I get it????? His sugar was very high when I first saw him 404. And then we took it again and it was 268. Do you think it was because of his diabetes??
    PLEASE HELP ME. I AM FREAKING OUT I AM GOING TO GET IT.

Default Re: Please help!!! Asap!!

i am not completly sure if it was the stomach virus or not. it could have been anything but the way it sounds to me is that his diabetes could have caused it. My grandmother has diabetes and if hers gets high like that she gets sick to her stomach. hope this helps.

I'm praying it is his diabetes!!!! But if it was the sv could I get it??

well a few years ago my fiance had the sv* and he was spending the night with me and i kissed him like right after he had v* it was like a grandma kiss i call it lol. and I never caught it thank God. it just all depends on your immune system and stuff. I think you'll be fine. If you believe in God then just pray about it. thats what I do. I pray everyday that he will keep the sv* away from my family.

Great idea! Thank you!!

Your welcome. I have had this fear for as long as I can remember and I know all to well about the moment when someones like I think I have the sv* and then i completely freak out I am like oh no im going to get it ,what it if v*, what if my family gets it. ugh its such a miserable thing to go through but I just put all my faith in God that he will take care of me and he always is right there. I will pray that he will help you )

I developed this in 10th grade. It has progressively been getting worse. I am so terrified of the feeling and of v*. No one understands . I realllllllllly hope it is not the sv!!!! Pray for me it's not and that I won't get it, please please please!! I'm such a nut about this stuff. My roommate had food poising and I didn't use the bathroom for 3 days because of it... It's bad.

oh i know how it feels to feel like noone understands I was really happy to find this website. My fiance tries to understand and be supportive about it but he just doesnt know what this fear is like. When I was younger my mother was bulimic so she would make herself v* and I can remember playing hide and seek with my cousin and I hid in the bathroom and at the time there was like a little cubby hole in front of the toilet and she came in there and done what she needed to do and I just came out and she was like OMG i didnt know you were in here. It was horrible I think that maybe its where it stems from i don't know though. But what other symptoms does your boyfriend have any chills, progectile v*, fever, d*? Anything like that?

He had d* once before he v*, not sure about anything else. I had to leave as soon as he started bc of how bad I get. I'm hoping it's the sugar- he was 404. But, isn't it when you have a cold or flu your sugar goes up?? :'(

I looked it up and I found that sometimes with someone who has diabetes that it can delay emptying their stomach contents, your stomach emptys itself every 20 minutes and when your stomach can't do that it has to go somewhere so it comes up. As for the d* it could have been caused by the same thing as when your stomach is upset or your nervous you get d*. Like I said earlier my grandmother does that a lot. she calls all the time and asks us to bring her some pop or water or something and we never catch it, i think it has to do with her diabetes.

He does this a lot, we've been together for 5 months and out of the 5 months he's gotten sick a lot. The first time was due to alcohol and his sugar was 428 and then v*. So since he was 404 and then 268 and v* right after. He could've been nervous because I was coming home from college. He gets very anxious. But he is very thin and I could tell he was extremely bloated. Is that a sign?