Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Question!

Default Question!

I'm pretty sure my boyfriend had the sv last night. He v* continuously 7 times and that was it. He was rushed to the hospital to see if it was his appendix. He feels fine and is fine. Since tmrw night will be 48 hours after he v* if I kiss him and go back to spending the night, will i be at risk? Should we stay at my place rather than his?

Default Re: Question!

Did he clean his apartment? Kissing him and spending the night will be fine, but if he hasn't cleaned his apartment yet then it might be better to spend the night at your place. If he has cleaned, however, (I'm talking cleaning surfaces and knobs with cleaner/bleach) then I think you would be fine at his house, just wash your hands.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I think his mom cleaned everything because she's like me with this. I think it'll be in my interest to sleep at my place, right?

Stay away for a few days to be sure and when you are there clean the bathroom with antibacterial sprays and air the room. Did he have an appendix pain then? But if you were with him on the same day or before, then maybe, but its really down to how good your immune system is. Do you normally pick up bugs and things? just don't worry about it, if you do at least you know what is is and hopefully it wont be severe. Panicky is actually the worst part of feeling sick i find.

I was with him when he was v* but I wasnt near him. He got sick last Tuesday as well so I honestly think he's had this for a while and it's finally done. But it does surprise me that he has had this for 8 days and only showing symptoms for only 2 of the days. His appendix was fine and the drs just took his blood and put and IV in. His mom is a nurse and says he is fine and that I can see him tomorrow. I think it's in my best to be at my house though and shower before he goes to sleep in my bed.

Is he normally a sicky person then? Sorry are you in the uk? I am a student nurse, i'm getting better with other people being sick but not me. Does he have any pain or any other symptoms?

He has type 1 diabetes and v* a lot because of it. His mom thinks he had a 24 hr. bug. Not even 24 hrs more like 4 hrs. He felt fine as soon as he woke up. He was gassy had d*. No fever. No I'm in the US

He had really bad stomach pains on his right side so we thought it was his appendix.