Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy I just want to feel okay for once.

Every single night I go to bed crying. Tonight I have a stomach ache, like crampy feelings in my upper left part of my stomach. I also have bad acid reflux tonight cuz I drank soda and that always kills me, so ive been burping alot. But I'm SO scared that this stomach ache isn't just gas. I hate this time of year cuz its so easy to get sick. I can't relax and nothing anyone says can make me feel better at this point. I don't know what to do with myself and I just want this stomach ache to go away.

Default Re: I just want to feel okay for once.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now. Caffeine and carbonated beverages definitely talk back to me too lol. It's hard, but you just have to slowly cut it out of your diet, if you haven't already. I am pretty certain it's trapped gas. Try and keep yourself distracted as best as you can. I always play computer games that call for my full undivided attention. Addictinggames.com is awesome for that. Good luck and I hope you feel better!

Thank you! I hope it's just gas. I'm probably the most gassy girl in the world when it comes to burping, so I'm just hoping it goes away with that.

Do you have Gas X? That stuff is great.

I do but I never took it before and I'm always hesitant on taking medications that are for stomach pain and such.

Gas X will definitely help you out!

I know what you mean, going to bed is sometimes hard because thats when you start to think about all your deep thoughts and worries, and notice all the aches in your body! Its so hard to get to sleep once that worry is there! What I try doing, which my psychologist says i should just try and deal with the anxiety but I dont care because its uncomfortable and I want it to go away, but I always put on my favorite tv show! Or lately theres the game maijong titans on my computer that requires lots of thinking and it helps me take my mind of my stomach ache and it goes completely away, because normally they are just symptoms of anxiety when we are so worried.

You guys are awesome. Thank you!

I am going to advocate the Gas-X as well! I just had my first pleasant gas-x experience due to DeadxxInside92 haha, and now I feel a lot better! I'm also sipping ginger tea, that tends to settle stomachs. So does peppermint. Now i'm laying in bed watching tv on my computer. Try distracting yourself!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

@spilled_milk

I love love love gas x!

Oh my goodness, I know EXACTLY how you feel. I've been battling acid reflux(GERD) and heartburn for the last 7 years of my life. Everyday I'm feeling sick due to always having a sour stomach. The only thing I do to rid of my ache is taking a tums (peppermint smoothie kind) and putting on my favorite movie or play a game. I also go for a walk outside. The fresh air helps me and takes my mind off of the "worst case scenario" thought process.

I just joined this site yesterday and just reading people's success stories on here has helped me too! If you need any information about acid reflux, feel free to message me. Otherwise I hope you get to feeling better soon!