Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Default would you rather

just thought i'd start another game :3

would you rather...

eat 2 slugs or a spider? lol my little bro came up with that one

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: would you rather

I would probably eat 2 slugs. I hate spiders. lol.

ur supposed to ask another q, steph1234

I would rather not have read this thread. Ugh.

oh sorry lol.
    Would you rather......
    have all your fingernails pulled off with pliers or v*?

that is a nasty q to ask a group of emets...

lol lets lighten the mood.

would you rather have to run a mile or swim a mile (i hate excersize lol)?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

well, i am an emet also so, sorrrryyy. sheesh lighten up a bit. )

I agree, lighten up a bit. This is meant to be a place of distractions.

Hmm... I'd most definitely rather swim a mile. I HATE running with a passion but I love swimming.

Given the choice, would you rather... Have a million dollars or be free of emetophobia?
    Come visit my history blog:

i would rather be free from emet definetly. i could do without the million dollars just to be normal.

Would you rather.......

Have to watch spongebob for 150 hours straight or go sky diving?

(I hate spongebob and I am also afraid of heights so this one would be hard for me lol )

omG i LOVE SPONGEBOB I WOULD SO WATCH SPONGEBOB!

would you rather always be too hot or always be too cold?

Hmmmm... That's a hard one. Probably too hot.

Would you rather have a puppy or a kitty?

A puppy, I'm allergic to cats, as adorable as they can be. I'm definitely more of a dog person.

TPBM has an iPad?

Would you rather have your great-grandmother's memory or her haircut?

My great grandmother isn't alive anymore, but she was hopelessly forgetful, so probably her haircut XD

Would you rather live in the world of Dr. Who, or Harry Potter?

Harry Potter. NO question.

Would you rather have an iPhone or an IPad?

I have neither but i use my hone more than my pc so I'll go with iPhone.

Would you rather cook or do the dishes?

I'd much rather cook! Would you rather have triplets or never be able to have kids?

Definitely the triplets! It makes me sad to think about loving people who want babies,but can't have them
    Would you rather be able to read people's minds or be able to fly?

Oh man. Damn, that's hard as hell. Flying would be more useful but, alot more dangerous. I'd read minds. Would you rather become immortal with your current mind or die premature, free of the fear.

Omg, what a freaking awesome question.... I think I'd be immortal. I want to know the changes the world will go through as it ages, and the way my phobia is at the moment, my current mind is fairly peaceful, so yeah, that one.

Would you rather be stuck in a house with a vampire or a malicious poltergeist?

Malicious poltergeist. I've got to think it'd be easier to survive, plus the concept of ghosts fascinates me and I've always kind of wished I could go stay in one of those reputed haunted houses to see if anything happens.

Let's say you have a crystal ball. You can either see what's going to happen to you in the future, or you can pick a moment in your past where you made a life-altering choice and see what would have happened to you if you had chosen differently. Which would you rather see?
    emetophobia shmemetophobia! -

A moment in the future! I couldn't change the past so I'd just dwell in despair.
    Lose the ability to vomit or lose the ability to feel temperature differences.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneskipper View Post
    Malicious poltergeist. I've got to think it'd be easier to survive, plus the concept of ghosts fascinates me and I've always kind of wished I could go stay in one of those reputed haunted houses to see if anything happens.
    This is totally OT, but I'm doing exactly that in a haunted abandoned asylum on the 30th June. SO excited

I hate the heat, and I hate extreme cold, so I'd lose that. Vomiting might save my life one day.

So can loosing the ability to feel temperature. Yo forgot to ask a question xDD

If I lost that ability, I'd carry a thermometer around with me. There's not exactly a gauge for vomiting other than nausea and vomiting itself.

Would you rather be forced to watch Seinfeld for a week straight or Friends?

I love both of those shows and because I work from home, I generally watch about 1-2 hours of Friends a day while working. So I guess I'd pick that show because I know I could easily do it.

Would you rather ride in a hot air balloon or explore underground caves?

Quote Originally Posted by KaydeeJayde View Post
    This is totally OT, but I'm doing exactly that in a haunted abandoned asylum on the 30th June. SO excited
    This is so awesome by the way.

Ohh, unexplored caves! It'd be so creepy, but not the "fall 2000 feet to your doom" creepy.

you forgot a question.