Ok so I'm trying to quit smoking and so today I put on a patch. Last night after my shower I forgot I put body oil on so it didn't want to stick. So I took it off cleaned an area with alcohol and put another one on. I had a cup of coffee then took off with my husband and kids. I started to eat some sunflower seeds and I suddenly got nauseated. Thinking it might have been the patch I took it off. We went to Carl's jr around 3:30 and that was the first and last thing I ate. I had a sour stomach but I always get that when I eat junk like that so I didn't think much about it. Well since I didn't have the patch on I wanted to smoke real bad so I gave into it. Around 2am I smoked again then put another patch on and went to sleep. Around 4:30am I woke up extremely nauseated dizzy and sweaty and I had absolutely no color. I knew this was my time I fought it as hard as I could. I couldn't even stand up. I didn't v* but I had dry heaves really bad. Do you think it was too much nicotine? I'm freaking out so bad.