Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Urgent**

Exclamation Urgent**

So, today me and my family came down to Houston today for my cheerleading competition and I hate car rides. I usually take some dramamine to help with the motion sickness and stuff. I was fine the whole way there until we got here and went to the mall to shop. I ate chic fil a for lunch. I'm about to start my period and my anxiety is always worse when I'm tired. For dinner, we ate some Chinese food at the mall. All I ate was a little bit of rice and noodles. I only ate one price of chicken because I am scared of getting food poisoining. My stack really hurts but I'm not nauseated. I don't have d* or anything. My stach just really hurts and I'm scared!

Default Re: Urgent**

Usually Chinese food is very greasy and when I'm on my period I get extra anxious as well. Try to stay away from greasy heavy foods when you're on your period or feeling anxious. I'm sure you won't be sick, just relAx, maybe you just have to fart!

My period usually makes me feel nauseous. Also, I got pretty bad gas after eating chinese food a few days ago. It's yummy, but not great on the tummy! Do you have any gas-x handy?
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I don't! But I'm back home now and I'am feeling much better.