Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default help me now please oh my god

im sleeping..bf wokes me and tells me hes not feelin wellll and just about vomitted...and im having abloody [pannic attask o bad right now omfg. i turned on my itouch right way so i wudnt hear it, nut i actuallyt think he is v but i aint goin out there my god.............. plzzzzzz somebody talk to me..i ate the exact same thing as he did last night and now im frickin petoified to death thisx is not happening this is not happening

HELP ME PLZ MY GOD I CANT HANDLE THOIS
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

Default Re: help me now please oh my god

I'm really sorry this is happening I know it's hard to calm down, I would be freaking out too. As for you getting sick, you don't even know what it is yet. It might not be the food at all! And if it's a virus, it's only transmitted through ingestion, so you would have to come in contact with the particles. Wash wash wash your hands! Make sure he does too, and clean all the high touch areas like door knobs, faucets, and the bathroom. You can get through this!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I'm sorry you are goinmg through this...try to keep talking to yourself to remain calm keep your music on. Keep your hands away from your face and wash and wash your hands. It could be anything that is making him v*, but if it is a virus, I advise getting some lysol spray and bleach and clean and clean!

How is he feeling now? How are you doing?
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Hopefully everything is okay,