Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Am I getting ill or am I just odd?

Last night when I was lying in bed I wasn't too warm within myself but I could feel heat sort of radiating off my skin. I didn't taske my temperature though (because I couldn't find the thermometre) and just went to sleep. I woke up at about 3.30am feeling panicky for no reason but that happens quite a lot and I eventually got back to sleep.
    Today I had a riding lesson for the first time in a month (being around horses always helps me) and as soon as I got there I was talking to the yard owner and she said I looked very pale. I'm naturally pale anyway and I've dyed my hair dark now, my friend who was with me said it was my normal kind of pale and I didn't think anything else of it.
    (My horse broke into canter a few times when he wasn't supposed to, I lost a stirrup and almost fell off...but that's beside the point just now)
    Since getting home I've been freezing. Obviously living in Scotland it's to be expected at this time of year, but I just can't seem to heat up. I'm wearing two hoodies, a wooly hat, the heating is on and I'm under a duvet but I'm still shivering. I feel kinda sick too but I don't know if I just ate too much or whatever.
    I'm just really scared that these things I though nothing of are actually symptoms of an illness or something.
    Be extraordinary!

Default Re: Am I getting ill or am I just odd?

Oh, now that I've posted this I'm getting really roasting. Obviously my two hoodies and hat and whanot are probably to blame but it's just freaking me out incase I'm going hot and cold like you do when you're ill :/
    Be extraordinary!