Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default So Done With All This!!

Hi everyone, this is my first post here. I found this site some time ago but never registered. Im really glad to find others with the same issues as me, Ive had it since a kid and always thought it was just me!

Anyway, my point of finally posting is that I dont know what to do anymore. I hate this time of year and I am so anxious every day. The floor Im on at work (I work at a nursing home) is quarantined because most of the residents are ill and my mother is sick with a virus for the SECOND time in the last few weeks. I feel like I have nowhere to go...at work everyone is sick and Im afraid to be at home because my mother is sick again.

I went to decorate my grandmother's apartment the other day and she was ill when I got there so I wouldnt go in to see her. I feel really awful about it :| I wear double gloves and a mask at work and am cleaning everything at home but I am still so anxious. Im exhausted from worrying so much, I cant calm down at all and I hate it. Ughh!

Sorry for ranting and thank you for reading

Default Re: So Done With All This!!

I totally agree, this time of year is so rough.