Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help!!!!:(

Thumbs down Help!!!!:(

I have had pain in my upper left side of my stomach since yesterday morning and I'm at the point where I can't tell the difference between sickness and anxiety. I haven't gone to the bathroom in days and was wondering if maybe that's why it hurts. It's not a moving pain it's just in one spot and it's like a sore pinching pain. I'm afraid I'm going to get sick so right now my anxiety attack is in full effect

Default Re: Help!!!!:(

I also have acid reflux but I never got pain in this area from it

it's gas and build up. you should drink some water and goodbelly to get things moving.

Could be gas trapped there. I forget the name of it, but on your left side, there is a part of your intestines that curves and gas often gets trapped in there. It could also be constipation. Or it could be muscular. I get pain in my left side because that's the side I carry my son on when I pick him up etc. Could be lots of things but doesn't sound to me like you'll be s*.

Is it gone today? I get that every once in awhile it's usually indigestion or has and I lay flat and rub my whole stomach area in a counter clockwise motion kinda hard and usually it just goes away or I pass some gas! hope you feel better!