Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Bad night...

I started to get on here last night, but it was so late I figured no one else would be around.

I went to bed at 10:30 last night and went right to sleep. I knew that I wasn't feeling too great--just real tired and slightly nauseous. I woke up at 11:30 with extreme nausea. I just knew it was "the bug". I laid in bed a few minutes hoping it would go away and of course it didn't. So, I got up and sipped some soda and took a Phenergan tablet and stayed up and watched TV for about an hour until most of the nausea passed. I did go to the bathroom once but it was not *d*. I am feeling alright today, still slightly nauseous but more groggy from the Phenergan.

When I was having a lot of problems with my IBS, I would wake up quite often like that, but I probably haven't done that in about a year. So, I'm not sure what caused it to happen. I did eat some pizza at around 6:00 last night that wasn't too great, so it may have been what made me feel that way. I just knew "it" was going to happen and I'm so relieved that it didn't!

I dont think its a stomach bug. Sounds lile your IBS. If it was a bug I believe you would have been sick by now.

You may have a bug, but it does not sound like *it.* If it was
    the sv, you would have had it by now. The sv is a very dramatic .

Stella

I hope you feel better!!!

The stomach virus sucks! How are you today?

Hope you're feeling better. I don't have IBS but they thought at one time I did (I actually have the exact opposite of IBS, gastroparesis) but I did search a lot on it and from what I can tell, diet is a big thing. Eating pizza is probably not the best if you want to feel your best.