Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thumbs down Pretty miserable right now :( (ot)

On top of all of my anxiety and depressive days, my mom is going on vacation to florida tomorrow, and I wasn't invited. As much as I want to be happy for her since she's never been there before, I can't. She told me that I have no reason to be sad at her for going to florida since she payed for me to go on vacation with my grandparents all the time when I was little.

BUT what pisses me off is that every single time I went on vacation(kentucky, florida, washington dc) I always BEGGED her to go with me! I've never been on vacation with just her. I'm her only child and everytime we did plan on going on vacation together, my aunt was always tagging along. I'm furious that I wasn't invited since it's a girl time vacation. My aunt, grandma, cousin and great aunt are all going. NOT ME.

It sucks because I have to stay home with my step dad that I'm in hate with at the moment and she's gonna be going to disney world and sunbathing on the beach and renting a house on an island. YAY FOR HER..

My boyfriend and his family are pissed at my mom for doing that. They offered for me to stay the whole week my mom is gone at their house because they know I don't like my step dad, but their house is really small and I don't want to be a burden. Plus my mom said I can't since I have to do chores while shes gone. I do chores everyday anyways..

It's not like I have friends to go hang out with. I never have any fun time, except with Breyden.. I have lost faith in everyone in my family. Seriouslyy. I'm in hate with everything right now.

Default Re: Pretty miserable right now :( (ot)

I'm really sorry you have to go through this. Just remember that family sucks but it's only a matter of time until you will be able to live on your own and able to move out. Your life will most likely be a lot better once you get out of a toxic environment like that. It's strange that your mother acts like that but there is really not much you can do. Just remind yourself that you will be able to leave soon enough. If I was you I would take your boyfriend's families offer and stay one or two nights there. I'm sure you would be able to get your chores done the next day. Just ask your mother if you can stay just one or two nights maybe she will go along with it.