Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: feeling lost...

Default feeling lost...

last night i wasnt feeling all that great, i had been on the road all day with my dad, we drove to maine for the day went to a lot of stores and i stopped at a few places to use the restroom, ate at a pizza place, total i was driving about 12 hours. When i got home i felt all gassy and had cramps like i had to d*. then i got hungry after relaxing for an hour or so. ate some soup and had a slice of pizza. felt tired and just yucky. axious about all the places i had been that day... i washed my hands everywhere i went opened all doors with paper towels etc. was to nervous to sleep so i took two benadryl. slept very sound till 11am. woke up felt a little hungry but groggy. and just lazy... i then got hungry and wanted cookies bad. so i ate like 4 cookies. now i feel yucky and am just laying in bed on my lap top watching tv. i have no desire to get up. what is wrong with me.. ive been anxious all week with all the stuff at my work going wrong than the long drive yesterday and eating out at a public place, that i hate doing.. and public restrooms.. ugh.

Default Re: feeling lost...

I think you should relax... if you were going to be sick, you would've been sick by now... don't worry, as long as you wash your hands & there is a chance no one had a virus that touched any door nobs or anything! Don't worry!

Anxiety can make you feel sick.. i'm dealing with it right now... i'm going to see a movie tonight & i've had anxiety since 3:15 today which comes with nausea, bubbles in my throat, stomach aches & bowel issues! We are so conditioned that we make ourselves feel sick.

it comes and goes for me. its terrible. its making me so tired. i want to eat but im too scared. and then i think im hungry then im not and its just so stressful. i have a new job coming up, i start training in two weeks, i am flying on an airplane on the 25th to south carolina, and am freaking out about it, getting sick on the plane or during the time im down south, ugh and its always december when people get sick. and i cant stop obsessing. my emet is in full blast ever since that girl got sick at work. than my other co worker got it, than another, i havent been there at the restaurant since monday... i have been feeling off all day and i just cant figure it all out.

I think the benedryl from last night is making you feel groggy and non-motivated today not to mention you had a busy day yesterday! I am sure you are just fine! Plus it is ALWAYS nice to have a day like that! Enjoy it! I have 2 lil ones I don't get relaxing days like that!

but ive taken the benadryl before and never felt like this...

Are you going to start your periiod?

i just ended it two days ago...