Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Upset tummy, no v*, but still really anxious...

I had breakfast and lunch today. But I've had to take 3 trips to the bathroom with loose stools. (Not d*). For the past 2 days I've been taking my Motilium tabs so could they be causing this? I'm so so scared that I've got a bug. I'm getting anxious and I absolutely hate it. I said to myself today that I would start living my life instead of living in constant fear, but I've found it very hard to stay positive through this. Any advice?

Default Re: Upset tummy, no v*, but still really anxious...

how are you feeling now? is diarroea one of the side effect to your meds? if it is then dont stress, just let your body get used to it. otherwise anxiety could be a big factor. if its was a bug you would never of felt like eating
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

Quote Originally Posted by emmalinda View Post
    how are you feeling now? is diarroea one of the side effect to your meds? if it is then dont stress, just let your body get used to it. otherwise anxiety could be a big factor. if its was a bug you would never of felt like eating
    I'm not too bad now, thanks. Just about to post another thread about something else, but my upset tummy is a lot better.

I would say it was a lil stress and the food! Glad you are feeling better!

Quote Originally Posted by CMM811 View Post
    I would say it was a lil stress and the food! Glad you are feeling better!
    Yeah, you're probably right. Thank you.