Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help please guys

I just need some reassurance..i feel so weird today like all day an yesterday too..kind of nauseous random stomach pains but nothing major ..my appetite was okay today but now that im worrying so much i feel like im not hungry anymore? Or maybe i am coming down with an sv*? Has it ever taken anyone 2 days or more to actually v*? answers please guys im freaking out:/ ps ive. Started a new birth control pill just 2 weeks ago so that cud be it too..help pleasee im desperate!

Default Re: Help please guys

Normally an sv comes on very fast. If you have already felt bad for two days you are most likely just experiencing some anxiety. I have never heard of someone throwing up two days after they started feeling bad. Starting a new med. could definetly be the cause of this. Tummy aches and loss of appetite are common side effects of many medications. Don't worry you will be fine!

thats what im thinking..i just freak out cause the last time i had an sv* i was 9..i dont remember after 10 years what it feels like so it triggers my anxiety pretty bad i hate it:/

They come on very fast. It's possible for them to linger but not like that, you'd DEFINITELY know that you had one.

I think it's the birth control, because as Puppydog noted, stomach pains, loss/change in appetite, fatigue, nausea etc are all common effects of medications but particularly birth control. My friends pills made her feel like that for the first 2-3 weeks.

You'll be fine, try and distract yourself from feeling crummy, because you'll find you feel so much better!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

thank you for answering, i feel okay today still off but now i know it must be the pills! thanks for the reassurance