Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default its everywhere!!!

So here we are at Christmas time, just a few days away actually and I am seeing the SV everywhere! I didnt want to shop this close to Christmas cause i didnt want to expose myself to anything and end up being sick on Christmas. Well, my hubby who actually told me in a not so nice voice that I am getting weird with this emet thing, decided that we wouldnot shop until this week. I went out last week a few times but its hard to shop when i need his input. Not to mention i had surgery Monday of last week so I couldnt lift anything. Anyway, we have been going everyday this week. And it seems like everywhere i turn its in my face! I was at target the other day and someone V*d on the floor, then i went to the register and there was an ambulance out front that I had to walk right by! Then i took my car to the dealership today, the girl that i was supposed to deal with went home sick with some sort of "weird icky virus thing" Thank goodness she wasnt there but I still had to be in the same place she was in. Then my friend said she was up with D from 4am til 6am and she brought her son to my house to play with my kids! Grrrrr! I hope I am going to be ok. I have been diligently washing my hands and sanitizing them with this foam stuff i found in the baby dept at walmart and with the gold bond sanitizer. Do you think thats enough? I have tried to avoid touching carts and eating with my hands while I am out. I dont get a chance to wash until i get home or if i HAVE to use the public restroom.

Default Re: its everywhere!!!

I know how you feel. It is crazy here too. You will be fine
    Colleen

I agree.. it is everywhere. I think it might have to do with the fact that it's not getting cold enough outside. The warm-ish weather we've been having, here at least, just isn't killing the bugs that keep going around.
    ☮ ♥ emma

yeah we are having some seriously warm weather here. My kids were outside in shorts and t shirts today. I wish it would all just go away. I wish there were someway to truly kill the viruses.