Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default having trouble coping

I've posted a lot of threads lately... and I'm sorry for this one. I literally am begging for mercy with this morning s*. I've been feeling like this for a week and a half and I'm already down and out. I gagged this morning...I'm only 6 weeks pregnant and I'm scared this is going to end up like my last pregnancy where I started to be paranoid of all food and even water. I was hospitalized several times and I really just want to be happy with this pregnancy...because this will be the last one! Idk if I should go seek help...I don't want them to take my baby for me being mentally unstable. what do I do to keep from falling into the same rut I did with my last pregnancy?
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

Default Re: having trouble coping

Add me on facebook, if you need someone to talk to, ill try and help you thru this

Have you asked the doctor if there is anything you can take for the morning sicckness? I think Zofran is a safe anti n* medicine. I LIVED on frosted cheerios with my last child. He kept me n* the entire pregnancy. I would eat the cheerios off and on all day. They were dry and helped settlle my stomach.

I've been living on honeynut Cheerios ..LOL but my real problem is I can't seem to drink more than a sip of anything or I get severe nausea. I'm so thirsty and I love the feeling of chugging icy water in the morning. but now I just feel parched all day
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

Have you tried Seabands? Those motion sickness wrist bands? Some women find relief from morning sickness with those. Also, ask your doctor about B6 - this supplement also helps some women with morning sickness.