Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default My husband doesn't feel well :(

So Tuesday night my husband got a sub from our local convenience store. You order them and they make them for you. So anyway, he got it Tuesday night thinking he would take it to work Wednesday and eat it for lunch. Well he forgot it yesterday and last night I made dinner and told him to take leftovers to work. he said "no I still have my sub in there" I even said to him "do you think it'll still be ok?". He said sure it will.

I would never eat something that was made somewhere else two days prior. So today he got up early to go look at cars (we are getting a car soon) Well I guess he came home, got his phone, ate his sub and left for work. I talked to him a while ago and he said "I feel like absolute sh**". I said what's wrong? He said "I think it was the sub" I asked if he felt like he wad going to v and he said "I don't feel lol I'm going to. But I feel like if I did, I'd feel better" UGH I don't know how anyone can say that! But anyway, of course now I'm going to be calling him every half hour to check and see how he feels. This is one of my worst nightmares. Him getting s*, then me or my son catching it, but not only that, right before Christmas and not being able to go to my family's for our party!!!

Default Re: My husband doesn't feel well :(

And now of course I'm sitting here at home freaking out, expecting him to walk in the door all of a sudden saying he v at work and had to come home. That happened the last time he caught a sv. He all of a sudden just showed up at home.
    I just talked to him and he said he doesn't feel better but doesnt feel worse. I asked if he felt "pukey" and he said no. But I'm still freaking out!!

Omg my husband just called and as soon as I saw it was his cell phone I panicked. He said "I'm on my way home". I said "did you puke?" He said "no I'm fine. Do you want to meet me at the subaru dealership?" Wait WHAT???? You're NOT SICK???
    I started bawlng. I was laying here in a panic all day freaking out, my heart pounding and it turns out he just wanted to leave work early to look at cars!!!!!! OMFG I could kill him!! He could have said he was coming down with a cold!!!

Don't worry, my boyfriend rung me up a couple of months ago and said he'd come home from work because he'd v*ed there. I've never been so scared in my life. I didn't eat for two days and I was in a constant state of panic. Then, he visited me a few days later and said "oh, I wasn't really sick, I just wanted to leave work." I nearly punched him in the face, but I was too relieved. Men, huh? They just don't get it, haha.

I know right? I was so mad at him!! And now I'm worried he jinxed himself and he really is going to catch something and then pass it along to me!!!