Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Anxiety to the point of vomiting

I have retreated into my shell since school ended, it's gotten to the point where if I leave the house somtimes I get really anxious that I get nauseas and feel like I could vomit at any moment. I didn't feel this bad when I was going to school or around my friends from school or anywhere. I never worried about it as much or got nausea from beign nervous why am I getting like this now?

Default Re: Anxiety to the point of vomiting

i know for me that having a routine like school keeps my anxiety lower.......being at school/work has alot of distractions and keeps your brain occupied on other things. you should really push yourself to get out everyday and do something.......i know it's hard and sometimes scary.....but make yourself do it......getting stuck at home is not an option
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Anxiety to the point of vomiting

Note: This had an error that i re posted with the error fixed in the help situatuion. I never actually vomited but I got very very nauseas.