Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Panic Attack, help =[

Its getting soo bad right now. Sorry if this gets a little too explicit. Yesturday night for dinner, we had chili! It was really good. I ate more than i usually eat, when i eat chili. I was at home by myself starting at 5 30, and have been on the couch panicking ever since. At first it was sharp deep pain and felt like i was going to have d* But it was just very soft and hurt. After that i felt a little better, i took a nap. and now im back to where i use to be, but worse. I feel sick. Im light headed, very nauseous, body aches and chills. I am alone cause my parents went to bed and locked the door =[ So if i need someone i cant ask them for help =/ Today i have ate pretty well actually. Right now im trying to munch on some pretzels. But its gettin worse. Im really scared cause i hung out with alot people yesturday and one of em is sick today with strep throat.

Am i the only one that analyzes the bowel movements? Or is that just somthing emetophobes do? Or stomach noises?

Default Re: Panic Attack, help =[

I thought you were cured?

It's chili being digested. Take a gas x and chill out. Repeat whatever mantra you learned

Hi I am new to this site. I have bad emetophobia, and I live in panic and fear every day. I too analyze every movement and every sound that my stomach makes. Even the slightest rumble and it sends me into panic. I try to think rationally ut it never works for me, it just keeps the anxiety going. I think any feeling in my throat is v* too. I'm suffering from insomnia because of emet which doesn't help me feel any better. I've had cbt but it only helped for a matter of months. I long to be normal!! b

I know, but another thing is i keep burping but it taste nasty or it comes up acidy. like v* It scares me =[

Sounds like you ate too much and are digesting slowly. Chili is pretty acidly hence your burps. Don't Panic try to walk to stimulate digestion. Hope you feel better.

Ya, if you had a lot of chili, you may have a little (alot) of gas.

That sometimes happens to me too. Hope you feel better soon